Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dazzling Sugar Plum

The above image is a snippet from a card I made as a swap for our recent SU regionals in Sydney. I mentioned to a few team members that it was a sneak peak at an Elite Challenge blog challenge for December, but didn't tell them what challenge it would be for (I'm such a tease, I know!). Well I've now uploaded it over there so all is revealed - it's for the colour challenge "Sugar Plum Fairy" (Plums & Pirouette... what else could it be called???). To get this look I originally inked the stamp with Pink Pirouette ink, used a cotton bud to remove where I wanted Pale Plum then coloured, and used the Perfect Plum straight over the Pink Pirouette ink. The set I have used is brand new in the Summer Mini: Razzle Dazzle. Hop on over to the Elite Challenges blog to check out the rest of the card details.

No comments: