Sunday, February 07, 2016

Balloon Valentines

It's coming up to that time of year again... when I think "what kind of card can I make that is obviously Valentine's but not over the top". Yep, I've got one of those people in my life. There have been times he's been dubbed "Mr Brown Paper Bag". Anyway I did go with some pink and some lace, let's see if it gets any comment from him!


I went with a very simple design, because... well, "Mr Brown Paper Bag" and all! Even though I was thinking "Love Is In The Air" with the heart balloon, I thought adding that sentiment from the stamp set would busy the layout a bit too much. With all the product coordination that Stampin' Up! have it was almost odd to hand-cut the balloon out.

Now I certanly think this is quite a pretty colour combination, but I think I played down the pretty factor enough for this, hehehehe.


Balloon Builders stamp set 140645,  Lost Lagoon A4 cardstock 133686, Soft Sky A4 cardstock 131292, thick Whisper White A4 cardstock 140490, Blushing Bride stamp pad 131172, Tip Top Taupe dotted lace trim 138422, Whisper White Bakers Twine 124262, dimensionals 104430

No comments: