Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Retiring List

Hello everyone! I've been there & back again to OnStage Local, the Stampin' Up! event in Sydney over the weekend, where I got a look at the up coming catalogue, play with some new product and bring new goodies home. I can't share any of that with you yet though, sorry! But it will be worth the wait!

What I can share is that the list of retiring products has been released this morning. There's some much loved items that I'll be very sad to see go, and now that they are being discontinued they will only be available while stocks last. So if there are items still on your wishlist that are now retiring I urge you to get in quick so you don't miss out. I've mentioned it a few times over the last few weeks but the retiring In Colors tend to sell out very quickly once the retiring list is announced so if you haven't already got in & order up any of those items before now DO IT ASAP so you aren't disappointed!

Retiring items can be found in the online store in two categories, stamps and everything else.


Over the next two weeks I will be focusing on projects using retiring items, and hopefully inspiration won't come to you too late to get the products before they're gone!

Also don't forget today is the last day to take advantage of the Weekly Deals.

No comments: