Friday, March 19, 2010

Punch Bunny

Up for some more punch art? Here's a bunny rabbit in the same style as the cat & dog ones I posted last week. Subscribers to my monthly email newsletter received a detailed tutorial on how to create him. I felt the ackground was going to be pretty boring if I just used plain cardstock, so I went to town with the patterned paper, using two papers from the Washington Apple pack for the sky & clouds, one paper from the Good Morning Sunshine pack for the grass (double punched with the scallop edge punch), and papers from Sweet Always, Haiku and Raspberry Tart for the eggs.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Going Gray, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: none!
Inks: none!
Accessories: Full Heart punch, Heart to Heart punch, 1/2" circle punch, Crop-A-Dile, small oval punch, large oval punch, scallop edge punch, Going Gray marker, dimensionals

No comments: