Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sweet Flowers for You

Still in a purple mood, but wanted something a bit simpler. For this I stamped the large flower from Office Accoutrement in Perfect Plum on Whisper White and trimmed, mounted it over a faux stitched strip of Elegant Eggplant, with a Pale Plum button centre. The sentiment is from Everyday Flexible Phrases, stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Pale Plum, punched with the round tab punch and mounted with a couple of celery brads. It's all mounted onto a Cool Caribbean long note card (available in the Spring Mini), which I stamped a few times with the small Office flower using VersaMark and some piercing to the corners.
And then to finish the day off I thought I'd do something I haven't done since... possibly ever! A card with NO stamping! Yes, such a thing exists, hehehe. On a Tempting Turquoise card base (corners rounded with a small corner rounder punch) I have used some pieces from the Little Reminders tin (yes, you guessed it... available in the Spring Mini). Possibly the only card I have ever made that came close to a 10 min construction time... Simple, but I like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh Carol, you're bloody prolific at the moment.....I'm lovin' it ! LOL! Keep it up......