Monday, November 19, 2007

Tig Tog Tag reprise

I know, we've had a break in transmision again. It's been a bit hectic around here, but now that I have Sydney Regionals behind me things should calm down again.

Jayne tagged me a while back, so I have been trying to think of some new things to tell you (previous response can be seen here). I think I have finally thought of some, but first here are the rules:

7 Random Things...

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

And now for my random facts:

~*~ I prefer dark chocolate and I think I am becoming addicted to cinnamon

~*~ I've dressed as Medusa twice for Halloween. You get some strange looks when you are driving along the road and can't even sit up in the car properly because your hair is too big (but not as instantly recognisable as the Cleopatra we saw on Saturday)

~*~ I've never officially broken a bone but I suspect I have broken my little toe twice

~*~ I still have my favourite childhood soft toy Blue Bunny, though he has been sitting on top of Tiarna's bookshelf for the last 5 years or so

~*~ I drink meade when I can find it. Thankfully I have been given a lead on a local bottle shop that might have some

~*~ I live in a purple house with some purple furniture and I am soon to get a purple kitchen. YAY!

~*~ There is nowhere in my house where I can safely do a cartwheel

Like last time, I've got no idea who hasn't already been tagged, so once again I'll leave it as an open invitation (unless I decide you need some hassling, mwahahahaha twisted)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Babe - I have a couple of bottles of mead here gathering dust.... I think I got them from your neck of the woods though... Hunter way....

And I'm with you on the cinnamon thing - mmmm, cinnamon