Thursday, November 01, 2007

Tig Tog Tag

I know I know... I've been quiet once again! I kept meaning to come back and post and never quite made it. But I'm here now.

So, during my absence, Sephi tagged me, so now I am finally getting around to responding.

* Link to your tagger and post these rules
* Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link their blogs
* Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

and now I have to think of 7 things...

~*~ I went "missing" for a week a few years back. I went to Sydney with a friend and left information with my hosuemate of where I was going... but when my mother rang that couldn't be found (housemate was drunk when I left rolleyes ). They did think of ringing my friends mother, promptly sending her into a panic, but somehow wires were crossed there too and yeah... my friend nicked home during our trip (some pre-arranged appt IIRC) and at least set her mother straight, but I had to ring mine when I found out so she could calm down.

~*~ I used to rub noses with a wild koala (that frequented a tree outside our house), sometimes making it do it's mating call eek I was only like 5 or 6 at the time

~*~ I am a twin. A fact that has been played on a few times, but probably most amusing was when we did a musical of Superman (written by the principal) in primary school, one scene involved a magic act. I was made to disappear from the stage, only to seem to appear at the back of the hall moments later. Now this was a small country town and everyone knew we were twins, but that still fooled a few.

~*~ On second thoughts, most amusing twin-related prank was in high school when we convinced one boy that I was in fact twins with someone else and my real sister was actually our cousin. What can I say... Queenslanders razz

~*~ I bought cd's before I even had a cd player.

~*~ I share my birthday with Alice Cooper, and a few other wierdos (see twin comments above razz)

~*~ I know where my towel is

As for nominating another 7 for this tag... I'm so behind on things I've got no idea who's been tagged and who hasn't, so I'll open this up as another free-for-all

No comments: