Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!

Yes, I am rather behind the 8-ball... please excuse me but December got rather hectic (the kitchen and built in wardrobe are finally done, woohoo!). So I'll be playing a little catch up. I haven't had much chance to stamp yet this year but I'd still like to post the cards I intended to post last year...


Here's another card using the Carte Postal set, in conjunction with the French Flair background. I've used Cool Caribbean as the cardbase, plus a bit of Cameo Coral and Whisper White. The flower image has been inked with the Cameo Coral and Not Quite Navy inks. I love the light, fresh feel of this card... not quite appropriate for the weather we've been having though!

2 comments:

Bec Ross said...

Hi Carol. This card is just so pretty. I hope you won't mind but I have CASEd it as a thank you card for my parents and I posted a pic on my blog. I have put a link in the post to credit your work. If that's not ok with you please let me know and I will remove the posting.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful work - it came in very handy for me this week as you will see if you check out the post about it on my blog!
Warmest regards,
Bec.

Di Mancino said...

Love this card!
Di