Sunday, March 09, 2008

tig tag tog

I'm finally remembered to respond to Michelle's tag from two months ago. I've been tagged on two other occasions, which you can read here and here.

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

And now for my random facts:

~*~ I'm a cat person without a cat, so all the cats we pass on the way to school help me get my kitty fix.

~*~ My second favourite colour is aqua

~*~ I have been known to travel 3 hours just to get a bar of dark chocolate.

~*~ I now have four nephews.

~*~ I don't have a purple leather handbag but I saw one yesterday and I am very, very tempted by it.

~*~ I like blue shirts on certain individuals.

~*~ I once dressed as a yellow paint swirl for the Rock Eisteddfod when I was in high school.

now for my taggees: Alana, Kylie, Melissa, Petronella, Rachel, Rebecca, and Vanessa I'd like to learn 7 more things about you!

1 comment:

Kylie Swain said...

Thanks Carol for the tag. I will do this week.
Happy Crafting,
K.