Thursday, May 01, 2008

Mum's The Word

The start of May means Mother's Day isn't far off, right? Here's the card I have made for my Mum this year. However, Mother's Day is further off than I thought it was! Well, not really thought it was... just half-thought... I was a week ahead of myself, but it beats being a week late! For this card I have used lots of stuff that is brand new in this years SU! IB&C. The stamp sets are Lovely Letters and the flourish-y bit is from Frames With A Flourish, cardstock is textured Pale Plum, Purely Pomegranate, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White, and I've used some of the new Elegant Eggplany grosgrain ribbon, Fire Circle Rhinestone brads and bits and pieces from the pretty kit. Lucky for me Mum quite likes the purple section of the spectrum!

2 comments:

Night Owl Designs said...

Exquisite card Lavs! And I loved your paisley set in S&P!

Lin Mei said...

What an elegant use of the Lovely Letters set! I agonized over this and Frames with a Flourish for my one and only SAB redemption - it looks like I needed both after all.