Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blogging Friends Award

I have recieved this award from both Julia and Brooke, thanks so much for the honour ladies! The Rules that come with this award are :
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

1. Right back at ya Brooke biggrin I've really enjoyed getting to know Brooke and she always leaves me such lovely comments.
2. Tracey Eaton. It seems like we have been friends forever, but it's really only been a few years we just seem to have clicked. Total goofball, but that's why we luvs ya
3. Dani Fender. Dani's another one who always seems to be leaving me lovely comments, even if she's only just getting into all the right scifi shows and is a notorious inkpad theif twisted lol
4. Kari Hughes. Kari's always got nice stuff to say about my cards, but the next time she sets a colour challenge I might just play deaf lol
5. Sephi. The Stamping Queen design team member and Button Queen herself biggrin Sephi is just as lovely as her work

I love sharing my online time with these ladies, even happier when it is offline. Long may it continue!

2 comments:

Night Owl Designs said...

Oh! Thanks Carol :-) And ditto.

Brooke S said...

Your so stinkin' cute.. I have miss a lot of great cards while I was gone this last week.. I had to giggle when I saw the Father Day Card... We had father day in June... So it took me of guard.. When is Fathers day down under?

Hugs Brooke