Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stippled Butterfly


The other week (yes, I am slow!) Jayne challenged her Inklings to try out the Stippling technique, and this is my response. I varied the spacing, size and shape of the dots to accentuate the colour I wanted in specific areas. It didn't feel right to make the card too busy, so again I have gone with simple and lots of white.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Celebrate Everyday, Occasional Greetings, Frames With a Flourish
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Soft Subtle brads, Certainly Celery marker, Bashful Blue marker, Wild Wasabi marker (blender pen + refill), dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still haven't tried this technique! Very nice Carol.

Night Owl Designs said...

Really sweet and very elegant :-)