Friday, August 08, 2008

More Challenging Colours

Last night was the Inklings August Cyberstamp, this month hosted by my singing buddy Dani. Dani's first challenge was a colour one... only a few hours after Kristina had posted hers, you can see why yesterday seemed to be all about colour challenges that really stretched you! I don't recall EVER using Yoyo Yellow before, but I decided I wouldn't take the easy route and I would use the cardstock. I nearly had this all stuck together when I decided that yellow cardstock needed something to make it more interesting, so I added the stamping. In the end I don't this came out too bad!

All Supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Yoyo Yellow, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Boho Backgrounds, One of a Kind
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Blue Bayou double-stitched ribbon, Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain, word window punch, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Fire Circle Rhinestone brads, dimensionals, 3/16" corner rounder, Elegant Eggplant marker, Blue Bayou marker (blender pen + reinker)

1 comment:

Brooke S said...

imagine that you have purple on a carl (he,he)... Come see what's up on my blog... {Heart} YA!!
Brooke