Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Harmonic Pocket Card


(ok, this post could possibly qualify for the Lamest Blog Post Title In The World... you get that sometimes!)

Recently the Inklings had their October Cyberstamp, this time hosted by the lovely Kylie. Kylie designated the theme of the whole night to be Christmas, which suited me fine - I was right in the mood for it! Our first challenge was to create a pocket card, which is something I had never quite got around to doing. I pulled out the Holiday Harmony DSP (hence the post title) and based my pocket around that. After sticking it all together I felt it was lacking something, so I added the rub-on sentiment and it was done! The patterned Artichoke piece above the ribbons is tucked into the pocket.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Holiday Harmony paper
Stamp Set: none!
Inks: none!
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate stain ribbon, Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon, EAstern Elegance rub-ons, 3/16" corner rounder
Shows watched while creating: House, Fringe (warning: since Ch9 have stopped airing this there are bound to be spoilers on the Fringe homepage)

2 comments: