Monday, May 04, 2015

2015-2017 In Colors

Hello all! I have something exciting for you today. As one of the attendees of the Stampin' Up! South Pacific Convention I was among the first people to get their hands on the 2015-2016 catalogue. While there was a lot of wonderful things happening at convention, and some awesome stuff to drool over in the catalogue, without a doubt the thing I am most interested in every year is a look at the new In Colors. While waiting for my pre-order to arrive, I like to get a good feel for how these colours might work with the other colours. One way I do that is to compare them to similar colours, and from there I get a sense of other colours they might work well with based on the colours they are most like. They say a picture speaks a thousand words, and rather than use lots and lots of words to give you an idea what the colours are like, it's much easier to show with the graphic I have come up with. So here they are, the 2015-2017 In Colors!
These will look a little different to everyone due to varying screen settings - and nothing is quite the same as holding the cardstock in your hand, but you should still get a good indication of what they will be like. What do you think will be your favourite colour? I'm going for Mint Macaron myself!

2 comments:

Diana N. said...

hi

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the HEX color codes, useful for print and cut with Cricut Explore and MDS.