Monday, October 05, 2015

Inklings Cyberstamp

It's been some time since the Inklings team had a cyberstamp, but we had our first one in a while on Friday night. I didn't get a whole lot done as I just wasn't in the right headspace, but I did make one card that combined two challenges. It's become a common thing to make a Christmas card using non-Christmas stamps, but Jayne flipped that on it's head and asked us to make a non-Christmas card using Christmas stamps. I combined that with the second challenge of the night, which was a colour combination from Kerry Willard Bray.
I didn't see a lot of options among the Christmas sets I have, and maybe not the most imaginative of cards, but sometimes super simple is what you need.

Colours were:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: