Friday, April 29, 2016

Farewell Enjoy The Little Things Part 2

Hello again all! Todays card is another one to send off Enjoy The Little Things.



My cards have been quite simple of late, but this easily takes the cake! Just the cardbase with a sentiment on a couple of layers of cardstock. That said, in my usual style I had to do it in a way that wasn't quick...


For the stamping on the card base I used the square of dots image and inked it up on an inkpad first then coloured the smaller dots with the Chocolate Chip marker. While some will think I am crazy for going with such a fiddly technique I would point out I wasn't crazy enough to ink all the dots individually with a marker :P (never say never though!)



140958 Enjoy The Little Things photopolymer stamp set, 121685 Crumb Cake A4 cardstock, 133686 Lost Lagoon A4 cardstock, 106549 Whisper White A4 cardstock, 133644 Lost Lagoon stamp pad, 126959 Wild Wasabi stamp pad, 131261 Neutrals markers, 104430 dimensionals

No comments: