Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Again with the Chocolate and Teal!

On Saturday I was in Sydney to attend Sydney Regional training put on by Stampin' Up! I squeezed in some time to make some swaps and this is the first design I did, reprising the colour combination of one of my Christmas cards with a bit of a tweak. The flower and sentiment are from the Carte Postal set, the leaves along the left edge are from the matching Leaves a la Carte wheel (both available in the Summer mini which starts on December 1st). The background is an old favourite - French Script. I swapped metallics, changing the gold I used in this Christmas card to copper.

I had such a great time at regionals. Between all the members of Angela's downline (and downlines of those downlines), and those I know through online groups etc, everywhere I turned there was a familiar face or name. We also had some creative time and focused on the business side of things. If you'd like to hear more about the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, contact me and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

No comments: