Monday, November 05, 2007

The Snowflake Joy

Yes, this is intended as a Christmas card! I know there is the whole debate about Christmas being at summertime in Australia, but I am a winter girl, and let's face it... some years it's so stinking hot it's nice to think of the cool snow (bit like watching those clips of a roaring fire in winter). Plus, there are our overseas friends to think about. So, I took the opportunity to play with The Snowflake Spot again. The colours are pretty similar to a Snowflake card I uploaded to the Elite blog (Almost Amethyst, Vintage Violet and Cool Caribbean), though there are some Celery snowflakes on there, and I tried out the Heat & Stick powder for the first time. How awesome is Heat & Stick??? It keeps the glitter on there! I made 9 of these cards, randomly stamping a whole sheet of Whisper White with the snowflakes before cutting it up, adding the H&S/glitter snowflakes, layering and mounting... makes for some pretty easy mass produced cards. The layout for this was a Beate sketch. Ribbon from the Sweet Shop Ribbon Originals. All products by Stampin' Up! and available for purchase from me.

No comments: