Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bright Birthday

Here's the last project made for the Inklings cyberstamp - a birthday tag using one of your least used colours. Only Orange is probably my least used colours, and Yo-Yo Yellow and Real Red are up there too so I decided to put them all on the one thing (with one of my MOST used colours, Tempting Turquoise). I've used the Sale-A-Bration set Birthday Whimsy for this one, inkng the present stamp with markers (all over with Yellow first, then going over some lines with the Orange marker, and the Red for the ribbon) and stamping on to Whisper White cardstock. The sentiment has been stamped on Whisper White using Tempting Turquoise, trimmed to size then edged with Real Red. I rounded the top corners of both layers then mounted the present on Tempting Turquoise, and the sentiment is popped up on Dimensionals. I then punched a 1/8" hole at the top and attached some red grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: