Monday, February 25, 2008

Beate's WSC#36

I managed to do this weekend's sketch from Beate too. All products on this card except the Whisper White cardstock and Dimensionals are on the SU! retiring list. For the Dotted background I inked it with Cool Caribbean, Buckaroo Blue and Vintage Violet and stamped on Cool Caribbean. The Label Classics frame has been stamped in Buckaroo Blue and the Birthday Whimsy sentiment (available only during SAB which ends Feb 29th - so not really retiring though gone even sooner) is stamped with Vintage Violet. I've set a Bashful Blue eyelet in the label and tied silver coard around the Caribbean layer and through the eyelet so it's like a tag on a birthday present. If you'd like to purchase any of these products contact me and I'll help you out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, CArol! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Hugs and smiles

Night Owl Designs said...

Great card Lavs! Just wanted to let you know I've given you the "You Make My Day" award on my blog. All the info you need to pass it on is over there.