Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thinking of Bloom

I love colouring in images outlined in white though I really don't do it all that often. For this card I have stamped various flowers and leaves from the retiring In Full Bloom on vellum cardstock using Whisper White craft ink. Once the ink was dry I have turned the vellum over and coloured on the back with markers and blender pens. The sentiment is from the All-Year Cheer I, another set that is retiring. Colours used in this card are Cool Caribbean, Cameo Coral, Marigold Morning and Old Olive.

3 comments:

Night Owl Designs said...

Another beautiful card! About the craft fair, I don't know yet! Saw the ad for the first time on tv last night. It's not like I need anymore stuff, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Carol - I love it :)

Jayne Mercer said...

This is beautiful Carol.