Friday, June 06, 2008

Tag mk III

I've been tagged again by Dani and Yvonne. Thanks girls! I've come down with a cold so this may not make complete sense...

The Rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .


My 7 facts:

~*~ My middle name is Lynette.

~*~ I'm itching to see Prince Caspian.

~*~ When I was little I used to wish that the Campaspe River was really called Caspian River.

~*~ It's a year ago today since the storm.

~*~ Winter is my favourite season of the year, summer my least favourite, autumn and spring I relish quite a bit too.

~*~ I'm a bit miffed that Men In Trees has been axed.

~*~ I'm anxiously waiting for the news that Moonlight has been picked up by another channel.

Hopefully they're not too lame for "interesting" but my brain just doesn't want to function much. Which means I am not going to name names but feel free to consider yourself tagged.

I'm going back to bed...

2 comments:

Jayne Mercer said...

Wow I can't believe it's a year since the storm.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! :) Kari