Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Regal Holiday

I'm a bit muddled up today... what with it being the Queen's Birthday long weekend here and losing what seems like most of the weekend to sleep and blowing my nose, today feels like it's Monday when it's really Tuesday! At least I am feeling MUCH better than the last time I posted biggrin I got very little creating done over the weekend, and haven't had a chance to photograph what I did complete, so I thought I'd share with you another little Love Note I made last week.

For this card I moved on to the Rich Regals colour family. I have layered some Rose Red Prints paper onto the Whisper White Love Note, then stamped the Circle of Friendship sentiment in Elegant Eggplant and punched it out with the 1" circle punch. I then layered this on a 1 1/4" circle of Handsome Hunter, mounted it on the card front with a couple of dimensionals and simply tied some Whisper White taffeta ribbon around the top of the card (this card opens vertically).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Carol. Glad you are feeling better!
K-xxx