Thursday, June 05, 2008

Plum Boho Box

The third challenge for the Inklings cyberstamp the other night was to create a box that would fit the 3x3" Love Note cards and their envelopes. I based my box on Julie's tutorial, though made adjustments so I could use A4 cardstock. My box was made to coordinate with the Love Notes I shared with you earlier in the week. I used Certainly Celery for the base of my box and Perfect Plum for the lid, both with decorative panels of Pale Plum. I decorated the top with images stamped and punched out from the Wanted, Boho Backgrounds and Circle of Friendship sets and some Urban West white rubons that I applied to Bashful Blue cardstock and trimmed before mounting with some mini glue dots. The box is quite deep and would hold quite a few Love Notes no matter how lumpy you embellished them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Carol!
K-xxx

Night Owl Designs said...

Unbelievably great Lavs!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

These are beautiful Carol :-)

Mary said...

These are fantastic! I love them!