Saturday, July 05, 2008

ATC Swap For You

I recently took part in a team ATC swap showcasing the In Colors and/or new stamp sets, and now that we've received our returns I thought I'd share mine with you. For my ATC I chose to use the Three For You Punch Box. This months theme is patterned paper... which I had better get started on! I'll share that one with you when the returns have been posted.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: River Rock, Groovy Guava, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Stamp Sets: Three For You Punch Box
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Double-Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look fab IRL! Thankyou!!!

Dani Fender said...

I wasn't fortunate enough to recieve one of these :( They are really nice!