Sunday, July 20, 2008

Long-lost ATC

Sorry I have been so quiet lately, I've had a few swaps I wanted to get out of the way (rather than leaving them till the last minute) and one in particular took a lot longer than I thought it would!

The picture you see above is of an ATC I made for SU! convention. I made it in the hotel room on the Friday night and in my rush to get them done didn't take a photo of it. But thanks to Kirrily and Sam I now have a pic. I had originally wanted this to be a full-sized card, though I now can't remember what elese i planned to do with it. Even though the set is called Boho Backgrounds I wanted to make a feature of this image because I think the flowers are just so pretty. Supply details are going on memory so hopefully I get it all right!

All supplies by Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp set: Boho Backgrounds
Inks: StazOn Jet Black
Accessories: Cutter Kit, Almost Amethyst marker, Soft Sky "marker" (refill + blender pen), River Rock "marker" (refill + blender pen), Vintage brads, white gel pen

No comments: