Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Merry Baubles

Time for another Christmas card! I've used Merry, Merry again but this time I wanted the focus to be on the baubles. The baubles have been stamped on Whisper White cardstock and cut out. On the back I have placed a mini glue dot to attach a piece of pewter hodgepodge to, then tied on white ricrac from the Beachfront Ribbon Originals pack. I had intended putting rhinestone brads at the center of the baubles, but with card construction interrupted by dinner and the rest of the night time routine, I completely forgot about it (note to self: put what you want to use on the desk so it is more visible!). They look fine as they are, but that added bling wouldn't go astray (hey, it's Christmas!).

All supplies by Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Whisper White, Green Galore
Stamp set: Merry, Merry
Ink: Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac, Gable Green, Green Galore
Accessories: Pewter Hodgepodge, Beachfront Ribbon Originals, dimensionals

2 comments:

Night Owl Designs said...

Great idea with the ric rac; looks fab!

Mary said...

Very pretty! I've liked this set since I first saw it.