Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Swirly and Sassy

The other day I gave my scrap drawer a clean out and found a bunch of Sassy Stem images I had coloured, trimmed and layered. They'd been in there for almost three months, so it was high time I did something with them. Based on the colours used on the image, I pulled out a heap of matching ribbons and set to playing. In the end each card had a slightly different combination of ribbons and brads but the rest of the design was the same. That came together quite quickly when half the work was already done!

All supplies by Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Old Olive, Soft Sky, watercolour paper
Stamp Sets: Sassy Stems, So Swirly jumbo wheel, Occasional Greetings
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Groovy Guava, Apricot Appeal, Old olive, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky
Accessories: Aquapainter, Pewter Hodgepodge, Soft Subtles brads, dimensionals

No comments: