Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Father's Day #3

Yay, I'm finally back! Still some sorting out to do (like my desk! In serious need of a tidy), but at least I am online and I didn't loose any of my important files.

Here's the third Father's Day card I have made, this one being for my Dad who is a mad keen gardener. I have used the same sentiment as the other two Father's Day cards, however this time I have stamped it in the waterproof Basic Gray ink and coloured some of the lettering. In honour of Dad's green thumb I used Watercolor Vine on the background, and once again couldn't escape the lure of ribbon.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Sage Shadow, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Occasional Greetings, Watercolor Vine
Inks: Basic Gray, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Sage Shadow marker, Soft Sky "marker" (blender pen + refill), Pewter Hodgepodge, District Ribbon Originals, Beachfront Ribbon Originals, dimensionals
Show watched while creating: Olympics

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one Carol! Love the colours.
Good to see you back online.
K-xxx

Night Owl Designs said...

Love it! Perfect colours :-)

Melissa Garland said...

I love the colour scheme too. Noice!

Claire said...

Love this one Carol!