Monday, September 29, 2008

Leaves With A Flourish

I promise this will be the last Carte Postale card I share with you for a while - I hope you're not sick of it! I think I am going to have to hide it again so I will actually use some other sets. This is a card I have been demonstrating lately, it's a reincarnation of this card, however the above card features masking, In Color markers/blender pen markers and of course one of the bundles from the Free Wheelin' special that ends tomorrow. If I've inspired you with all my Carte Postale cards, or any of the other bundles catch your eye, get your order to me quickly so you don't miss out!

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Soft Sky
Stamp Sets: Carte Postale, Leaves a la Carte, Frames With A Flourish
Ink: River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Gray, VersaMark
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Purely Pomegranate blender pen marker, Soft Sky blender pen marker, River Rock blender pen marker, dimensionals

No comments: