Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Priceless Swirls

Here's a cute little card that was the make & take from a weekend workshop. I couldn't resist using one of my favourite colour combinations at the moment, my favourite punch (the scallop circle) and swirls! For accents the large flower was inked with Almost Amethyst and then selected areas coloured with a Lavender Lace marker. The small flowers were inked with Lavender Lace, stamped on Almost Amethyst and then punched out with the Three For You punch.

Tonight I've also uploaded a card over at the Elite Challenges blog, which you can find here. I used another colour combination that I've been loving at the moment, Sage and Pinks, and yes... more swirls!

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Priceless, So Swirly
Inks: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace
Accessories: white grosgrain ribbon, scallop circle, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Three For You punch, dimensionals, mini glue dots

No comments: