Saturday, October 04, 2008

World Card Making Day

Stampin' Up! are celebrating World Card Making Day by offering 20% off all Simply Sent Kits. The kits are a great package, with everything you need to make 10 cards. They can make a wonderful gift, provide an easy start to stamping and cardmaking, or simply give you 10 quick and easy cards. With 20% off they're even better value! While the kits come with a booklet giving instructions for 2 designs you can of course change things around if you like.

For my own World Card Making week celebrations I'm going to be focusing on a different aspect of card making each day of the week. These will be my "7 Loves of Card Making". Along with these I will be posting a challenge to YOU my readers, and a few little prizes along the way. Later today (ie after I have taken photographs) I will be back with my first Love, design, showing how a few tweaks of card layout and supplies can produce a number of different looks.

No comments: