Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy Busy

I have had things to post I just haven't really had a chance to blog one let alone schedule some posts. Grabbing a few seconds now before I go and have breaky, see if I can squeeze in some baking before a birthday party and a spot of Christmas shopping. Got a good deal of shopping done yesterday and have most of the kids presents under the tree which feels fabulous! At least my to-do list feels a lot less nw! Anyway, here's something I made during the week, a cracker based on Beate's tut from last year. I used the Winter Bright Simply Scrapping kit and a couple of punched shapes from coordinating cardstock. Inside I had a printed joke and a Cadbury Magical Elf. Yes, after all that work they (for there was two) now lay trashed on the table after the girls pulled them (which was the intention, they had cracker snaps in them after all). I love crackers, such a simple and fun thing - the girls love them too and were impressed to see that I had made some for them. I have a few snaps left so hopefully I'll have some more crackers to share with you in the not too distant future.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Wild Wasabi textured cardstock
Stamp Set: none
Inks: none
Accessories: Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit, Large Star punch, 1 3/8" punch, Pretty In Pink grosgrain, scallop edge punch, Berry Bliss paper, dimensionals

No comments: