Sunday, December 14, 2008

Peaceful Merry


I wanted to share one last Christmas card with you (well, I think it will be the last!). This one was the make & take at a recent workshop, utilising markers (remember, the special ends today!) including the Purely Pomegranate one which I had made myself (using a Rose Red marker). As simple as this card is (and it is a slightly stepped up version of this card) I really like it and if I had thought of doing it in this colour combo earlier I probably would have made this one of my mass-produced cards this year! As well as the change of colours other changes made are to punch out the sentiment and mount it on dimensionals (adding a layer behind for extra interest), and instead of punching holes to tie the ribbon through, this wider ribbon is simply tied trimmed and stuck on with a mini glue dot.

All supplies by Stampin' Up! Cardstock: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Whisper White Stamp Sets: Peaceful Wishes, Many Merry Messages Accessories: Purely Pomegranate double-stitched ribbon, mini glue dot, small oval punch, large oval punch, Always Artichoke marker, Purely Pomegranate marker (washed out marker + refill), dimensionals

No comments: