Friday, February 13, 2009

Polka Dot Congrats

I've based the layout of this card on the latest Mojo Monday sketch, and I have used one of my favourite colour combinations for it. Once again I have also teamed up Polka Dot Punches with this dotty paper from the Prints pack... I'll try for something completely new next time! But with 6 weeks left to enjoy River Rock and Purely Pomegranate I had to make the most of it biggrin. There are only 2 weeks left for you to earn these two sets, Polka Dot Punches and Congratulations, as Sale-A-Bration finishes on February 28th.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: River Rock, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, vellum card
Stamp Sets: Polka Dot Punches, Congratulations
Inks: VersaMark, Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate double-stitched ribbon, horizontal slot punch, white embossing powder, Earth Elements brads
Show watched while creating: Brokeback Mountain

3 comments:

Night Owl Designs said...

Love the colours you've used here Carol. Yummy.

Sherri said...

I adore this card! Love the colours together - love that heart stamp -too pretty!

Sue said...

fantastic card, love the simplicity of the design!