Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Taken With Butterflies & CraftExpo

Yes I know, it's been another long break between posts. After days of thinking "I'll update my blog later" and it never happening, I've taken time out from preparing for CraftExpo to finally share something. This is a snippet of the card I have made for this months Elite Challenges colour challenge "Point Taken". While these colours just scream "peacock" to me, I thought they'd work well with butterflies. And I'm just a little obsessed with butterflies at the moment! Hope over to the Elite Challenge blog to read all the details.

What was that I said about CraftExpo? Fellow demonstrators and myself will be there with displays, demonstrations, a Make & Take and daily lucky door prizes. Drop by to check it out!

Where & When: Friday February 19th to Sunday February 21st at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre (a short walk from Broadmeadow train station).
Open: 10am - 4:30pm daily.
Tickets: Entry is $14 for adults, $12 for Seniors/Pensioners, $7 for Children (5-16yrs), Children under 5 are free. A family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) is available for $34.

Find us at stand F13

No comments: