Friday, May 27, 2011

Because I Like Butterflies

(I really hope this post makes sense... really, really tired but wanted to get this done tonight)

Here's a snippet of my card for the third Elite Challenges challenge this month:


The thing that should be most obvious in this snippet is the little butterfly. He is tiny! I'd forgotten how small the smallest butterfly on the Beautiful Wings embosslit was, but really he was perfect for what I wanted. You can also see a bit of the hydrangea flower from the "Beacuase I Care" hostess set. For something different I stamped this on coloured cardstock (Baja Breeze to be precise), after carefully inking the top with Marina Mist and the bottom with Wild Wasabi ink pads. I then lightly went over the image with a sponge dauber and the appropriate colour ink to add some more colour. To see the full card and all the details, head over to the Elite Challenges blog.

No comments: