Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June Jingle

Challenge 2 of the Elite Stampers cyberstamp was to pick a number, then turn to that page in the Stampin' Up! catalogue and use the "sketch" of a project on that page for your creation. I chose 42 as my number (nod to Douglas Adams), and used the second card as my inspiration.

I think I could have tinkered with the lay-out a little more on this, I'm not completely sold on the arrangement of the Cherry Cobbler strip & Rich Razzleberry ribbon, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with how this came out.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, textured Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Christmas Classics
Inks: VersaMark
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler marker, Rich Razzleberry marker, Always Artichoke marker, Scallop Trim border punch, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" tafetta ribbon, dimensionals

No comments: