Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums out there :)

Before I get onto the main part of my post I'd like to say thanks to all of you who have posted comments about the Lace Ribbon card I posted the other day, and special thanks to Kim for linking to me from Paper Punch Addiction. To all of you who have mentioned a tutorial, yes I will be working on one! Hopefully I'll have it up soon :)

Now, back to Mother's Day!

Wanting, of course, to make a special card for my Mum I went for specialty paper and used Mocha Morning. The black floral pattern is flocked and lucious, cut with one of the new Framelits dies, layered with Crumb Cake cut with another Framelits die (2 sizes smaller), some beautiful black satin ribbon and we have what I hope my Mum thinks is a classy card :)

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Stamp set: Lovely Letters
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Mocha Morning specialty DSP, Framelits Labels Collection dies, Neutrals brads, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Basic Black marker, dimensionals


1 comment:

Rachelle Fynmore said...

The card looks fantastic. I had a little giggle when I saw it as I used the same flocked paper on my Mum & mother in laws cards, there must have been something in the air