Thursday, September 25, 2014

TBT - Doctor Who cards

For my third Throw-Back Thursday post I thought I would share a couple of Doctor Who cards I made last year.

I know a lot of fellow crafting Whovians were ecstatic about last years Sale-a-bration set "Feeling Sentimental" with it's old-style phone booth stamp... I think I only saw one card made with it where it was a proper phone box and not a TARDIS/Police Call box!

TARDIS card
All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, watercolour paper
Stamp set: Feeling Sentimental, Curly Cute
Ink: StazOn black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: aquapainter, white gel pen, Pacific Point marker, dimensionals, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Simply Scored tool, 1/8" mini brads, Labels Collection dies, Window Frames Collection dies

Dalek card
All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, brushed silver, Whisper White
Stamp set: Perfectly Penned
Ink: StazOn black
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Modern Label punch, dimensionals, Neutrals brads, Circle Fire Rhinestone brads, Brights Patterns DSP stack

No comments: