Saturday, November 01, 2014

Fancy Santa

When the Holiday Catalogue came out this year, this set was top of my list. It was so different and fun I just had to have it! I just couldn't decide which way I wanted the colours, so rather than umming and ahhing about that all day I got stuck in and tried them both, and now I am two cards closer to finishing off my Christmas cards this year - ha!

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Stamp set: Visions of Santa
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities, Wisteria Wonder Blendabilities, Smoky Slate Blendabilities, Skin Tone Blendabilities, Melon Mambo Blendabilities, dimensionals, 1/8" Rich Razzleberry taffeta ribbon, Rhinestone basic jewels, Scallop Edge Border punch, Bitty Banners dies
Show watched while creating: Homeland

No comments: