Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Celebrate With Balloons


I'm having a lot of fun creating things with the upcoming Celebrate Today set. This colourful card was inspired by a card from a Stampin' Up! demonstrator publication. As is often the case when something inspires me, when I start creating more ideas come to me and sometimes the finished result can come out completely different to the idea I had at the start! With this card I hadn't planned changing too much, but I had come up with this colour scheme so had to tweak things to work that in and ultimately it became a bit of a stepped-up version, with more steps and embellishments than the original.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamp set: Celebrate Today
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch, Balloon Framelit dies, Starburst dies, dimensionals,Whisper White Baker's Twine

No comments: