Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Break

I still have some Christmas cards to share, but thought it might be nice to share something else for a change. This card was kind of inspired by a few images of mixed tiles that I saw around the traps. I thought that using a mixture of embossing folders would be a great effect, though it was quite fiddly to put together! I mixed it up even further by flipping some of the pieces over, to get some positive and negative impressions. And since the new Stampin' Up! catalogue came out, with the new set of In Colors, I've been dying to put Rich Razzleberry together with the new Blackberry Bliss. It's taken me long enough but I finally got there... and this won't be the last you see of the pair, let me say that now!

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Stamp sets: Label Something, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Modern Label punch, dimensionals, Beautifully Baroque embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Argyle embossing folder, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Hexagon Hive die

No comments: