Thursday, December 11, 2014

TBT - Fancy Visions

If you have been enjoying my Throw-Back Thursday posts, sorry about missing last week! While this card uses a new set, there is a lot of retired product used on it. I'm still working on some old patterned paper, and while other paper designs might have been fancier, I wanted to use paper that would combine well with an embossing folder. The embossed layer is also retired textured cardstock, which I must admit I do miss for that subtle variety it offered.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, textured Wild Wasabi, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Stamp set: Visions of Santa
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Crumb Cake Blendabilities, Skin Tone Blendabilities, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Decorative Label punch, Oval Accent Bigz die, Brights Collection DSP stack (retired design)
Show watched while creating: Castle, Sleepy Hollow



No comments: