Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Tree Of Gondor

With all the Christmas cards I have been posting lately, it's been a while since I posted anything geeky. And you might think that would be the case till I was all done with Christmas, but where there is a will and an Undefined carving kit, there's a way!

The idea of adapting a White Tree of Gondor design into a Christmas tree has been kicking around in my head for a very long time... I am sure I thought of it even before Stampin' Up! brought out their Undefined kits, though the kit made it much easier to bring to fruition. That said... very fiddly design and I quickly gave up any notion of the final result being completely symetrical because the carving tools and fingernails sometimes have a mind of their own... Overall though I am happy with how it came out :D

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Basic Black, brushed silver
Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Undefined
Ink: Memento Black, VersaMark
Accessories: silver embossing powder, Modern Label punch, Ovals collection die, Labels Collection die, dimensionals, Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon

No comments: