Thursday, May 14, 2015

A SMASHING Card

I said I would be back with another Avengers card, and here it is - The Hulk!

Not quite as detailed as my last male torso card, but still effective I think ;) Unlike my last card I didn't reference a specific picture to follow closely and went for more of a comic look than realistic. This was something of a frustrating card though as the practise turned out better than what was supposed to be the actual card...
The sponge dauber just didn't want to cooperate with precise ink placement, so I ended up using the practise go, even though I couldn't rub out the pencil marks without also removing ink. Some light sanding of edges for the Perfect Plum pant pieces with enhancement from the Elegant Eggplant and white Chalk marker for detail and distressing.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: