Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mixed Bunch Farewell


For me Mixed Bunch was a surprise inclusion on the retiring product list this year. The clear-mount version is sold out so if you are still thinking about purchasing woodmount is your only option and you need to get in quick! There's only 2 weeks left to order retiting items, but remember they are only available while stocks last.

For this card I once again decided to use an image in the set that I hadn't used that often. I thought the little dots on the petals would team well with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder that is also retiring. And then I had to give Itty Bitty Banners a last hoorah to finish the card off!

Do you like the colours I have used on this card? I thought I would start using a simple graphic to give an easy reference for colours I use on projects so you don't have to piece together the info from the product list :)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: