Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day Mosaic

Feel like I have been chasing my tail since coming back from convention, so this is a little later than intended but better late than never!

One item I was really sad to see on the recent retirement list was the Mosaic Madness stamp set and co-ordinating punch. Thankfully we will still have the mosaic embossing folder! So I thought for a last hoorah I would use Mosaic Madness for some Mother's Day cards this year - and I would use images from the set that don't coordinate with the punch (since I tended to use those co-ordinating ones more). The Modern Label punch, and the Label Something stamp set are on the retired list as well. I've also used three of the retiring In Colors with Crisp Canteloupe, Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana. I really love these colours together and have been using them quite a bit over the last few months, it will be sad to see them go :(

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: