Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mojo Monday 401

It's been a very long time since I played along with a sketch challenge, this week I finally got back into that swing of things with the Mojo Monday sketch.

When my order from the new catalogue arrived last week I immediately noticed that one of the stamps from the Watercolor Wings could fit on some of the butterflies of the Fluttering embossing folder. I thought this sketch would suit highlighting that, so the rest of the card fell into place around that focal point. To really emphasise the butterfly I sponged some Pink Pirouette ink over the raised butterfly.

Here are the colours I played with for this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love the soft color palette. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Pia said...

beautiful card
hugs Pia